Tuesday, February 23, 2010

no new pictures

My Mom...So Llaurel calls me and asks if I had talked to mom recently.  I had just gotten off the phone, but we hadn't talked about anything in particular.  So Llaurel tells me this:  Apparently Randy had seen a picture of me posted on Facebook and emailed it to mom.  Mom asked him why in the hell he was emailing her pictures of random women.  At which point he told her it was me.  She couldn't believe it.  Mind you, I have cut and permed my hair and the weight loss is still going strong, so I don't blame her for not realizing it was me. 

Now I tell you this story for one reason only.  For those of you who will be seeing me come May, well I don't want you to see me BEFORE then.  So all pictures will be stopped, at least as much as I can.  I want a big reveal and so getting sneak peaks of me aren't allowed.  Granted that means I have to get my friends to play along with me, but they are good sports so this should work. 

So things here aren't nearly as crazy as they were before I quit working at the Treasure shop.  I have taken to watching girlfriends kids, which is nice since Maegan loves playing with the kids.  And I have a big craft fair this Sunday that I will be participating in.  I will be selling bottles.  Bottles are big here, and no one sells them.  Esentially, we are slowly cleaning up the litter left behind in the 30's.  The bottles are so cool.  Most of them have Cuba stamped somewhere on them, which is huge here.  I was going to sell salsa as well, but just found out that I need a special permit for that and I haven't gotten that yet.  Oops.  So I will sell salsa at the next craft fair in April.  Until then, it will be bottles. 

Okay quick news today and I never blogged about the kids.  Crud...well I am late for a date so that will have to be next time.  Until then, I send you all my love....-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment