Thursday, November 12, 2009

House Pictures

So here are some pictures of our house, only the front mind you, as Alan refuses to let me take pictures of the back yard until he gets the back yard set up.  Like I said Madie's Luau is coming soon so everything will be done by then.  At any rate, here are some house pics....


This is the front of our house.  We of course have the ghost in front.  I took these on Halloween.  We do not water as you can tell.  Our new neighbors do however, so we will forever look like the family that doesn't care.  But really, we live in the desert and what is the point?

A little closer veiw of our side.  We have rocks for our garden, again a nicety, no flowers to water.  We are planning on putting some chairs out soon so that we can be social with the neighborhood.  Everyone has chairs in their front yards.



Thi is the veiw looking out our front door.  We are the only house in the cul de sac and the park is directly across the street.  See that hill in the background?  That is the hill my son and now daughters climb looking for
Big Foot.  There are also drainage ditches back there that the kids play in.
What lives in those hills you ask?  Only the Cuban Boa Constrictor and the Banana Rat. 
Worried at all???


A little closer veiw of the park.  Maegan always leaves her shoes over here, I mean ALWAYS!!
Every day I have to ask her where her shoes are, and everyday she
runs out of the house to the park.
Bikes? Dolls? Legos? Balls?
Apparently the park stores them for free.  Yep no charge to leave your
stuff at the park.  It will be so hard coming back to the states I tell you...


Now of course this isn't our house, but it is God's house, and I think it is so
Caribbean and cute.  I love it.  I will be decorating it here very shortly for Christmas.
At any rate, I thought you would all like to see our place of worship. 
Usually there is a big ole iguana sitting in front gaurding the doors, or prwoling the parking lot. 

Okay that is all for now.  I will have more pics soon and more stories..  I send you all my love

No comments:

Post a Comment