Friday, November 20, 2009

What day is it??

Okay so as far as staying on top of my blog, I get the "most pathetic" award.  I have been so busy lately, I haven't had to time to do much.  The computer connection is so super slow and what in the world happend to spell check on this blog?  I can't find it anywhere, and I spell atrociously.   Case in point.  Anyway...

So these last few weeks, months, heck I don't even know what day it is.  But I have been running around like crazy.  Last night was the first time we as a family actually got to eat dinner together, and that is only because I didn't go to the church decorating committiee meeting...Bad christian that I am. 

To fill you in.  All of you know about my trash and trivia shop, well I had just gotten it looking clean and neat and organized, when the HOLIDAYS hit.  I emphaze holidays because once again I underestemated Gtmo.  Again with the huge holidays.  When we leave here the kids will be so disappointed by the real world.  Okay so, today I am in the middle of our "Black Friday".  Yep having a black friday sale a week early.  Why?  I have no desire to work the day after Thanksgiving.  I plan on decorating for Christmas here.  Anyway I am busy as hades...So, this is a very short blog to just say I haven't forgotten to inform you all of what is going on, just been too busy to do it.  I have so much to tell you all too.  But, Madie's birthday party is tomorrow and then I will get a chance to actually blog.  I'll even have some pics of our girl.  Until then I send you all my love

No comments:

Post a Comment