Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Llaurel

I just read Llaurel's blog so for those of you who don't read hers, please bear with me.  In fact you can just ignore this blog...Now for the rest of you. 

First and foremost..Llaurel made mention of Chy and her great babysitting rule of cleaning up the house before the parents come.  It results in ooows and aaahs from the parents, more money AND they call you back...I, me, Monica, I taught Chy that rule.  Of course Chy had much more sucess of it.  And I love the fact that I taught some one something that they thought was important enough to pass along.

As for Llaurel and her great story...I really could see you making outfit choices and telling that little Whataburger man that you would come back.  I can hear your voice and the excitment you must have exuded.  I miss you too Llaurel.  And I miss fighting with Jess, getting frustrated with Chy and how long it takes to tell a story, rolling my eyes at Llaurel and her dramatic ways, laughing at mom and dad, and playing games.  I MISS YOU ALL SO FREAKIN MUCH!!
Soon my family.  I will see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment