Monday, September 21, 2009

Being a working mom sucks!!

Holy Cow. How in the hell do women everywhere do this? This whole working mom thing? It sucks, and I have older kids now and I can take my youngest with me, and I have a great husband that does tons of crap around the house, and I only work four hours a day. BUT oh my. My brain hurts, I am tired and good Lord I don't remember having to be nice to so many people at one time in a long, long ass time. I am so tired.

Okay are done listening to me complain. Can I just say to all you moms out there who work real jobs day in and day out and manage the house and well are super woman. There is a special place in heaven for you my friends. There really is. God bless each and everyone of you.

That's it, I am tired and the kids are home. I love you all...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetheart! Good job! I'm glad you got that under your belt. Remember, you could have a bad day -

    I love you! :-)

    ReplyDelete