Friday, September 25, 2009

Birthday

To my sisiters. So sorry about the short calls last night. You see, I should be able to stop watching TV long enough to chat to two of the most important people in my life. BUT, we don't have tivo, not allowed on base. Which means that I can't stop a show, can't record it, well blah blah. And honestly I only ever watch two shows. Grey's and Army Wives. You happened to call during the season premier, and all I can say is GEORGE! I was crying and having a hard time letting go. So again, sorry I was too caught up in a make-believe man and his death. Freakin' TV. It sucks you in my dears...

So today is the day. I am writing way early today so as to get a blog in before the guys come. Alan, my ever multitasking husband, forgot to call the other guys to come take away our loaner furniture. So we may have a bit a hard time getting things in and moving the loaners out. Of course if I were in charge I would have called them the second I got the movers call, but that is just me.

So now I am chilling waiting for the guys. Then tonight after everyone is gone and our house is a mess we are taking the kids to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." Tonight is the first night it is showing and we had so much fun last Friday going to the show we figured we go again tonight. Not like our stuff in boxes won't still be here. Then while Alan unpacks I am taking Adam to soccer tomorrow morning. Lots of stuff going on. The good thing, Alan gets to take off today to help out, THANK GOD!! I know I could check furniture in, but it will be so much nicer having help.

So until I get a chance to blog more, I love you all and will talk to you soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment