Thursday, September 10, 2009

I just read some the comments and I have been requested by my Dad to send pictures of the house. As soon I figure out how to do the flip camera down loads on this I will post pictures of the house and the parks that the kids love to play at. There is one park directly across the cul d'sac from us and one behind us. Adam is outside all the time. He has a friend from class named Elijah that he plays with. It is like being home in Henrietta. Adam comes in for water and to eat that is it. The girls, well they think the park across the street is nice but they love the one behind us. I really don't like that one, as I have to stop what I am doing to take them over since we have to cross one of the main streets to get there. Again pictures I am working on. But the good thing about the park is that it is down in a sort of valley that is surrounded by a huge grassy area. I just discovered that I can walk around the grassy area three times while the kids play and it equals a 1 1/2 miles. So I am walking my ass off now and the kids get to play. Very good for all of us. Okay so I will work on pictures from the flip camera and hopefully Saturday I will have new pictures for you all. I love you all....

2 comments:

  1. Wow! RAndy just told me you had a ton of stuff posted. Thank You!! I appreciate the time it is taking to do it. I'm working on stuff. He also told my how to respond. I do hope to be blogging to. I love you -

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh good, that would be great> I have decided this is the way to go....

    ReplyDelete