Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So yesterday was so crazy that I didn't even get but a few minutes to check email. Sorry about not blogging. Now I have a good 13 minutes before I have to leave for work. News on our end. I have worked it out with the powers that be to only work M,W and F from 8:30 to 1:30. That way I can still take Adam to soccer practices and be a part of the both the cooking club and book club. The only two things I am doing only for me. Of course the clubs only meet once a month, but at least it is something at this point. Alan has been at work from the early morning until 8 or 9pm each night. So much for family time huh. Na, it should change soon. The Joint Commission is coming, so big wig group that accredits hospitals or something. So he has been having to clean up the pharmacy and make changes, all of which should have been going on for years of course. So I see him for little snippets each day. The kids seem to be content, of course they are busy with their very involved lives. Adam is now part of the "character counts" club. I have no idea what they are doing, something about building core character traits, and Madie is hoping that she will be selected to participate as well. I am betting on Madie being a part of the club. She was student of the week the first week and Mrs.F is always telling the class to follow what Madie does because she always does it right. Needless to say Madie is so happy she is finally the star. All the kids tell me that Madie rights the nicest and she is Mrs.F's favorite. My kid is in hog heaven.

So I am off to work another day. This job would be fine if I wasn't doing everything else in the world at our house. I told Alan last night that being a single working mom is NOT what I had in mind when we moved. He made some sort of comment that got him into an ass load of trouble and well lets just say frigid is how the house seems today. Well it thawed a bit last night after we talked about his inappropriate comment and all that. Good times in Cuba my friends, good times.

Tonight is another packed night. Maegan and I work til 1:30 and then Adam has the character thing at school until 3. Then homework, and off to Girl Scouts for a meeting at 6. Then back home for dinner and bed. Yikes long day....Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment