Thursday, September 10, 2009






Funky looking coral from Cable Beach. Thought you all would like the pictures.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Not much happened to us today. Maegan and I made play dough and I applied for a job at Navy Federal. I am keeping my fingers crossed about this job, it is part time with flexible hours...Really I am praying my ass off about this job.
While today was slow, tomorrow will be crazy. Alan has to be at work at 0630, but I need the car tomorrow, so that means we are all getting up at the crack o'dawn. Then Maegan and I are going to the library for story time, apparently it is the absolute best here, complete with puppets. Then after school the kids and I are meeting a young girl named Katie, she will be babysitting the kids while Alan and I get involved in some kind of hospital committee. Here the "Old" Navy comes shinning through. He was sent an email that pretty much instructed him to make sure his significant other came to the meeting as well and that we were both involved in this committee. I have no idea what it is for, nor does Alan. But in order to please the powers that be, we will be at the meeting with bells on.
Then after the meeting we will be getting the kids in long sleeve shirts and spraying on the bug spray for the outdoor theater. GI Joe is showing tomorrow night at the Lyceum, our outdoor movie theater. We have been promising the boy we would go since before we left the US. So, tomorrow night we are all heading to the movie.
I am a bit nervous about the babysitter thing. I haven't spent any time with Katie, I have at least met the whole family, and she lives a whole three doors down. But we have no cell phone so if something happens they can't get hold of us. Her dad works at the hospital as well, so I am sure he and his wife will be at the meeting we are going to, which makes me even more nervous. But I am learning to let go and we shall see what happens. I guess this is what our parents did, but I tell you I really hate this. But the up side is if the kids love her, than on the 20th we are going to have her come watch the kids again while Alan and I have brunch at the NICE restaurant. They are having some Cubans come in a hand roll cigars. Not something we should miss I think. Although what I have been told about why Cuban cigars are so sought after, I am thinking this won't be the real thing. And for those who don't know the cigar story, apparently the cigars are so good because they are rolled on the thighs of whores. Again, not something I hope to see.....
Also, still no new camera, so for now the pictures will be done. I mean I can always send old pictures of the kids. Let me know what you all want to see.
So until Saturday, I love you all, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment